Classes and Events
FALL 2014 REGISTRATION
Registration opens on Monday, August 25 for members on-line and by mail.
- The link to the online registration form is OLLI Fall 2014 Online Registration Form.
Registration opens on Tuesday, September 2 for phone or walk-in registrations. Call 603-513-1377.
- Please have your course selections and credit card ready when you call.
The following important tips will ensure that your registration is processed promptly and accurately:
- Your selections must be accompanied by payment in full. Your registration is not complete without full payment. Scholarships are available for those in need.
- Separate registration forms are required for each, individual member. Forms with more than one person’s registration information on them on them will not be accepted.
- Seats for classes may not be reserved. Neither voicemail messages nor emails expressing your desire to register for specific classes will be considered.
- If your registration is received after a class has filled, your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be given the option of a refund.
- Names are placed on the waiting list in the order in which the registration is received.
- The OLLI office does not retain credit/debit card information. Therefore, a trained OLLI office volunteer or staff person will be asking for your credit/debit card information again in order to process your refund.
- Refunds will take the form of your original payment. If you paid by check, a refund check from the University System of NH will be issued. If you paid by credit or debit, a credit will be issued to your debit or credit.
- Please complete the last page of the catalog (Permissions and Waiver) and return it to the OLLI Office.