Classes and Events
2014 classes begin July 8, 2014.
There are 3 ways to register for OLLI classes:
- Register online with a credit card at OLLI Summer 2014 Online Registration Form;
- Call the OLLI Office to register and pay over the phone with a credit card; or
- Mail your check to made payable to OLLI (note the class title on the memo line)at GSC and mail to OLLI at Granite State College, 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301.
Registration is on-going and will remain open until a class has reached its maximum class size. Please keep a record of the classes for which you registered. Confirmations will not be sent.
The following important tips will ensure that your registration is processed promptly and accurately:
- Your selections must be accompanied by payment in full. Your registration is not complete without full payment. Scholarships are available for those in need.
- Separate registration forms are required for each, individual member. Forms with more than one person’s registration information on them on them will not be accepted.
- Seats for classes may not be reserved. Neither voicemail messages nor emails expressing your desire to register for specific classes will be considered.
- If your registration is received after a class has filled, your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be given the option of a refund.
- Names are placed on the waiting list in the order in which the registration is received.
- The OLLI office does not retain credit/debit card information. Therefore, a trained OLLI office volunteer or staff person will be asking for your credit/debit card information again in order to process your refund.
- Refunds will take the form of your original payment. If you paid by check, a refund check from the University System of NH will be issued. If you paid by credit or debit, a credit will be issued to your debit or credit.
- Please complete the last page of the catalog (Permissions and Waiver) and return it to the OLLI Office.