Classes and Events
Every term, classes fill quickly, many on the first day of registration. It is suggested that you register as soon as possible if there is a specific class that you want to attend. Registration is on-going and will remain open until a class has reached its maximum class size. You can submit more than one registration form during the term.
The following important tips will ensure that your registration is processed promptly and accurately:
- Your selections must be accompanied by payment in full. Your registration is not complete without full payment. Scholarships are available for those in need.
- Separate registration forms are required for each, individual person. Forms with more than one person’s registration information on them on them will not be accepted.
- Please keep a record of the classes for which you registered.
- Seats for classes may not be reserved. Neither voicemail messages nor emails expressing your desire to register for specific classes will be considered.
- If your registration is received after a class has filled, your name will be placed on a waiting list.
- Names are placed on the waiting list in the order in which the registration is received.
- The OLLI Office does not retain credit/debit card information. Therefore, a trained OLLI Office volunteer or staff person will be asking for your credit/debit card information again in order to process your refund.
- Refunds will take the form of your original payment. If you paid by check, a refund check from the University System of NH will be issued. If you paid by credit or debit, a credit will be issued to your debit or credit card.
- Please complete the last page of the catalog (Permissions and Waiver) and return it to the OLLI Office.
On behalf of volunteers and staff, thank you in advance for your cooperation!