Come for the classes - stay for the friends!
OLLI Development Team at Work
“Success for an Osher Institute relies on a culture of giving – modeled generously by The Bernard Osher Foundation", says Steve Thaxton, Director, National Resource Center for Osher Lifelong learning Institutes. Your OLLI Development Team typically plans two major fundraising appeals each year; one in the fall and another in the spring. Members’ contributions promote member investment that in turn promotes program growth and long-term sustainability.
Donations in any amount work immediately to maintain affordable membership dues and class fees, supplement scholarship funds and build the program’s capacity to provide excellent member service for years to come.
“The long-term sustainability of OLLI at Granite State College calls for contributions from members who see that benefits from their involvement far exceed course and membership fees. Consider what OLLI means to you. How does it impact your life? And then consider what can you do for OLLI?” - Sandy O’Neill, class of 2013. Please help OLLI achieve 100% member participation. Demonstrate your support for OLLI and the example set by the Bernard Osher Foundation. Your donation will go directly to OLLI and it is tax deductible .
You may choose to make a one-time contribution or set up monthly recurring donations.
Recurring donations are processed through Nelnet, a secure, encrypted third-party payment processor used by Granite State College. PASSWORD RECOVERY: If you have created an account, your username will always be your email address. Your password can be recovered, if lost or forgotten, by following the instructions at the website below.
1. Click on "OLLI RECURRING DONATION" below.
2. Determine your recurring donation duration preference by selecting a 6, 12, 18, or 24-month option.
3. Select “Price”. Enter the monthly amount you wish to donate. (Note minimum monthly donation is $5.00)
4. Find the shopping cart at the right corner, top of page, and add your selection to the cart.
5. Verify that your information is correct.
6. Check out. Click on small box to “Accept Terms and Conditions” and click on button “Accept Recurring Payment Terms and Conditions”.
7. Choose your checkout preference. Register to create an account in order to receive email alerts or checkout as a guest and you will not receive email alerts.
8. Add credit card details.
9. Confirm purchase.
10. Receive instant receipt indicating that you successfully completed the process!
PRE-SET SINGLE DONATIONS
1. Click on the "DONATE NOW" button to donate today.
DONATIONS BY CHECK
Checks are payable to OLLI at Granite State College and mailed to OLLI at GSC, 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301.
A gift to OLLI is a gift to you! Thank you for supporting your new alma mater.
OLLI serves a vibrant community of engaged and active adults 50 and up. An OLLI sponsorship provides a business with visibility to an estimated 12,500 active older adult consumers, links your support with the cognitive and social wellness benefits of OLLI, helps OLLI deliver high quality programming and enables it to offer course scholarships that extend access to low income members.
Businesses may sponsor specific events or classes, or place an insertion in course catalogs or on the website.
For more information regarding sponsorship options and rates, please contact the OLLI Interim Program Director, Jane Fletcher at 603-513-1368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.