Membership in OLLI is required to participate in the full range of offerings. To join you may:
- Complete the secure online application.
- Complete the registration form and mail it with your $40 check to the OLLI office, 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301. Note: Couples should use a separate registration form and separate check to avoid potential errors.
Note: Non-members may enroll in an OLLI course for an additional $20 per course. “Guests” are not considered “non-members.”
Benefits of Membership
- Reasonably priced courses and events
- Scholarship for members in need
- Access to courses at GSC campuses and various sites throughout NH
- 100+ courses per year
- Bus trips to museums, play houses and other places of interest
- Pursuit of active brain, healthy brain
- Learning for pleasure with peers
- Interest groups, social gatherings and opportunities to meet new friends
- Newsletters and catalogs
- Opportunities to volunteer and shape the future of OLLI
- Support of OLLI mission
- Student ID card may be accepted for discounts where accepted
The OLLI Member Handbook acts as a useful overview and guide to OLLI at Granite State College. In it you will learn more about programming and policies; fees, funding, donations and scholarships; information outlets; OLLI operations including the shared responsibilities of staff and volunteers; the Bernard Osher Foundation, and our host institution, Granite State College of the University System of New Hampshire.