Membership in OLLI is required to participate in the full range of offerings. To join you may:
- Complete the secure online application found on the OLLI website.
- Complete the registration form in the back of the print catalog and mail it with your $40 check to the OLLI office, 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301. Please use a separate registration form and a separate check for each member to avoid potential errors.
Benefits of Membership
- Reasonably priced courses and events
- Scholarship for members in need
- Access to courses at four sites (greater Concord, Conway, Manchester / Nashua, and Seacoast)
- 380+ courses per year
- Bus trips to museums, play houses and other places of interest
- Pursuit of active brain, healthy brain
- Learning for pleasure with peers
- Interest groups, social gatherings and opportunities to meet new friends
- Newsletters and catalogs
- Opportunities to volunteer and shape the future of OLLI
- Support of OLLI mission
- Student ID card may be accepted for discounts where accepted
The OLLI Member Handbook acts as a useful overview and guide to OLLI at Granite State College. In it you will learn more about programing and policies; fees, funding, donations and scholarships; information outlets; OLLI operations including the shared responsibilities of staff and volunteers; the Bernard Osher Foundation, and our host intuition, Granite State College of the University System of New Hampshire.
Note: Non-members may enroll in an OLLI class for an additional $20 per class. “Guests” are not considered “non-members.”