- Collaborate with other members to identify and contact prospective presenters
- Develop and evaluate courses
- Committee meets monthly. Contact John Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to request a Zoom link.
- Teach your passion!
- Share your skills, knowledge, experience, and joy
- Work with a team to plan special zoom events such as “Neighborhood Get Togethers”
- Facilitate the growth and excellence of local OLLI programing to enhance the member experience
- Committee meets monthly. Contact Tessa McDonnell (email@example.com) for more information or to request a Zoom link.
- Contact class members with reminders and zoom link before class
- Help the presenter by taking attendance, emailing handouts, moderating Q&A
- Enjoy becoming better acquainted with others in the class
- Zoom training provided
- Work from home to increase awareness of OLLI by writing/placing articles in newsletters, newspapers, community bulletin boards, posting on Facebook
Short-term Volunteer Opportunities:
- Make phone calls
- Send emails
Contact Tessa McDonnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on getting involved with any of the volunteer opportunities.