Spring 2023 Course Proposal Form Coming in Mid August!
Spring 2023 Course Proposal ForM Coming Soon
As a presenter, you are a valuable contributor to the success of our vibrant program. We appreciate your willingness to share your time, talent, and passion as a presenter. It is because of volunteers like you OLLI at GSC can continuously offer an engaging and varied curriculum to our learning community.
When submitting a Spring 2023 proposal, please note:
- The proposal form has been updated to help us better improve the proposal submission process. As most fields in this form will be required as part of the submission process, it may be helpful to have this information ready as you complete the form. The form cannot be saved while in process:
- Presenter and Co-presenter biographies (500-character count)
- Course title (75-character count)
- Course description (1500-character count)
- Days and times you are available to present your course
- Any supplies or materials needed for students to take the course
- For prior presenters and courses, there is an option to request we use the last biography and description on file.
- You are welcome to submit more than one course proposal by submitting a form for each proposal.
- You will receive a confirmation page after submitting your proposal successfully.
- Your proposal form will be shared with your local OLLI Curriculum committee when submitted.
- Once your proposal has been accepted and scheduled, you will be contacted by your Curriculum Committee liaison to confirm date, time, and location.
- Important Dates to Consider for Spring 2023 Term:
To enhance your experience as a volunteer presenter, we work to provide additional support including timely trainings, technology resources, and Classroom Assistants or Zoom course moderators.